Friday, August 22, 2008

Festive Friday

I have "baby" on the brain today! and NO I am not pregnant! I just finished making 25 baby shower invitations like this card for a friend. Her sister is having a girl. I made them in pink and white.
Also my brother and his sweet wife are finding out the sex of their baby today! So exciting! Let us think pink? or blue? They are due in January.
***UPDATE : IT'S A GIRL! ***
I was thinking how cute that oneies card would be for a Baby's 1st Christmas. I used pink pirouette, old olive, riding hood red, and whisper white cardstock. Stamp set is the new Deer Friend Hostess stamp set (this should be in the main catalog in my opinion) and real red ribbon. I used Lauren Meader tuitorial here: http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/05/create-your-own-onesie-card-tutorial-and-important-note-please-read/ to create the card. Scallop punch and 1 3/8 punch and my rarely used Cuttlebug with Swiss dots for the background dots. I just love how it turned out.
Miss my girls being babies. :o( They grow up so fast. Alli still says that she will always be my baby girl. Ah!
Have a magical day!
See you Monday!
Cindy

No comments: