Friday, August 1, 2008

Here we go.....

I am so excited to get this blog really going. I went thru many of my favorite bloggers and got ideas on how to run this smoothly for each week. I came up with this weekly schedule: (i need a plan to stick to this) Monday - Made for Monday - what ever I made over the weekend to share Tuesday - Disney tips - share some of my great tips from my trips Wednesday - Wacky Wednesday - could be a challenge, a 3-D item or something fun! Thursday - Disney tips - more tip sharing and maybe a Disney scrapbook page! Friday - Festive Friday - something for the coming holiday season I will post a PFN (personal family note) of things going on in my life with my family to share. Like first day of school pictures which happen on Monday! Yikes! Yes, already! I also will post about my local workshops, a monthly card kit - available to purchase and more! So I hope you will continue to check back with my blog! It all starts Monday! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: