Monday, August 4, 2008

Made for Monday

Hello everyone! This is super exciting to me!! After hearing all about Stampin Up convention from those who went, I am pumped up to get this blog really going! CEO Shelli Gardner from Stampin Up is even starting up her own personal blog today too!!! Then seeing how Kristina Werner's blog has taken off, makes me want to do the same with my blog. I wish! I hope!
So here is my 1st "Made for Monday". Actually, I made some of these last month for my SIL Lois and I just loved the card so I made some more this weekend. Just a "thanks" for checking out my first real bloggin day!
I used the following to create this card:
Whisper white, groovy guava card stock and Afternoon Tea designer paper
groovy guava, wild wabasi, and chocolate chip classic ink pads
Live your dreams stamp set
Satin chocolate chip ribbon
Thanks everyone for your support!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: