Monday, August 18, 2008

Made for Monday

About 6 months ago, I bought these really cute felt flowers by Greenhouse. I got them when Hobby Lobby had a huge sale on scrapbooking stuff. Never used them cause I was at a lost on what to do. I ran across Karen's blog : http://kgiron.blogspot.com/ and found a card layout and decided to case it but with the new colors. So I played with NEW Pink Pirouette, NEW Baha Breeze and Chocolate Chip in the first card. The second card is just the Baha Breeze and Chocolate Chip. I used rhinestone brads and silver brads for the center of the flowers. I can not decide on which one I like better. What do you think? Have a magical day! Cindy PFN: Here is my nephew Collin who turned 5 on Saturday and his parents threw a great pool party for him. We all had a blast! Happy birthday! Love ya!

1 comment:

maureen beth said...

WHat a great idea for a special thank you. Cute kid in the photo too!