Friday, October 31, 2008

Festive Friday Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Here is the last Halloween project that I made. It is a coaster frame. I used the last bit of Ghostly Gathering paper I had to cover the 5x5 chipboard coasters. Pumpkin pie and Kiwi kiss cardstock for the picture frame part. I did cover the back of the coasters with black cardstock and sponged black ink on the edges. Then using my Crop-a-dile, added 4 Jumbo eyelets to attach together with Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. Added the cute spider for Batty for You set and some other misc embellishments.

I plan to take pictures of the girls in their costumes this year and place them on this. Allison is going as Pocohontas and Megan plans to be Minnie Witch or if she changes her mind at the last minute like she always does. I will let know how that goes on Monday with pictures.

Have a SPOOKY Halloween and many treats! No tricks!

Cindy

No comments: