Friday, October 17, 2008

Festive Friday

Over the next 3 Fridays, I will be showing you all the fun Halloween Decorations I made for myself this year. I used the Stampin Up Home Decor Spooky Spider Vinyl element and put him on a 2 gallon jar from Target. It was so easy to do. He is the medium size spider. Then I just added a spooky spider tag using the Ghostly Gathering designer paper and Kiwi Kiss cardstock. Stamped the spider from Batty for you in Staz On black and made him sparkle with black glitter. Check out the detail of the tag below. The ribbon is the Kiwi Kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain. I did not have black twine, so I took my natural twine and inked it with Staz On black ink. Perfect! Now I just need to go to BJ's and buy the BIGGEST bag of candy to fill this monster! Have a spooky day! Cindy

No comments: