Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wacky Birthday Wednesday

It took me forever to figure out how I wanted to make my Create-a-Calendar 2009 kit. I found this blog post: Krystal's Cards and More: Create-A-Calendar 2009 and right away knew I had to make this! I love the dotted brown paper. Unfortunately, this kit is no longer available. :o(

This is May and June calendar pages. I stamped seasonal images on the pages and filled in special dates to remember. This is July and December calendar pages. I have this on my kitchen counter bar next to similar dotted and color organizer that holds our address book, pen, pencils, scissors, etc. I then took the dotted brown paper and cover two plastic jars that hold batteries and coins. Looks great all together! Yes, it is my birthday today! Another year older! OY! Closer to 40. Very close. Too close. LOL No plans except getting a haircut. I might go to a shorter length. I think I might try to go to Archiver's (scrapbook store) and soak up the creative juices and buy a few things too. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: