Monday, March 23, 2009

Made for Monday

I always struggle with masculine cards. You have to keep them SIMPLE! NO girly frills ya know! I found a card on Splitcoaststampers.com (I am sorry that I can not find it now to give that person proper credit) and had to cased it! I made this card for my Brother's birthday. I used retired River Rock (should be a neutral color), chocolate chip and whisper white cardstock. I took the classic ink pad and swipped it across for a grainy look on the background. I love this tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy stamp set.
Here is the photo frame that I made for him to hold pictures of his sweet baby girl. I used chipboard coasters (thanks Taco Mac) and covered them with chocolate chip paper. Add jumbo eyelets and ribbon to hold together. I used a clear envelope to make the photo sleeve to change out the picture as she grows.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: