Monday, March 16, 2009

My Studio - All paper

All this week I will be showing you my craft studio/office and the storage for all of my wonderful paper, accessories and more. I did a hefty cleaning of my room a couple of weekends ago. I did some reorganzing of it and thought I would share with you what I did. Here is a pic of my crafting side of the room. This is where I sit and create! I use those desktop calendars from Target $1.00 spot to stamp on. Gets really dirty with ink, I just tear off a month. See the closet door with all the art of it. Instant inspiration! (click on any picture to enlarge) On to the "paper" side of things today: Here are how I store my "scraps" or cut down paper that you feel you can not throw away! I started with one and had to add another. I used those photo file system from Creative Memories. Allison helped me put them in color order. Now I just need to USE them! (which since re-doing these, I am cause they are right in my face!) Here is how I store my 8.5x11 cardstock. I bought these cardboard magazine holders from Ikea. You get 5 in a package. I was going to do Stampin Up color family order but the artist in me had to do rainbow order. The SU! In Colors I leave out of the mix. I have 3 more of these on the table that holds white cardstock, current and past catalogs and then the current In Colors. My thoughts are to take file folders and label them with color names to divide the individual colors so that I can reorder easier what I need. Hmmm? Here are some magazine mini holders that I made during UStamp. They hold cards and envelopes that I have ready to use. I put these above my desk/computer area so that when I need to send a card they are right at my finger tips. It is a great and easy project to do these mini holders. This is how I store my finished cards. I found these containers at BJ's Wholesale Store. They were packed two to a package for $24.99. I love all 4 of mine and they are all full of cards. I can take my cards with me to craft shows safely in these. That is it for today! Check back tomorrow for more! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: