Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

My sweet baby girl Allison is turning 7 today! The last couple of days, I have been telling her that she is turning six and has to stay my baby. She screams back at me "SEVEN!" It is a hoot! She is soooo wanting to be the big seven year old!
This card I cased from a talented lady off Splitcoaststampers. Do I remember her name? Nope. (I need to start writing them down to give proper credit- sorry) Anyhow, I love how she used the Bella Dotted paper and the color combo of Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red. The stamp set is a Level 3 Hostess set that is retiring with the catalog on June 30th.
Fitting card since Allison wanted a ice cream party for her birthday party this year. Instead she is having a rolling skating party on Friday and then ice cream birthday cake with family on Saturday. She is so excited!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, you're growing up so quickly! Happy birthday (late) G. Aunt Pat

Cindy Schuster said...

Thank you! I love being 7!