Monday, June 1, 2009

Mad Monday

I just looked at the Stampin Up Last Chance Stamp List and Accessories List and I am MAD! Some of my favorite stamp sets are going going gone by June 30th! Then there are a bunch of stamp sets that I wanted that will be gone as well! MAD, I tell you! (sorry for the rant) If you are interested in seeing the retiring items, check them out here: http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp and let me know if you want to place an order. Remember all the In-Colors ink pad and paper will be gone as well. I also got to see a sneak peak at the new In Colors and stamp sets for the new SU! catty coming out on July 1st and I am puzzled on what to think of them at this moment. I just need to see them in person and in the new catty with samples and maybe I will fall in love with them then.

So I am working on some cards today with my almost gone stamp sets to show you this week on what we will be missing come June 30th!

Have a magical day!

Cindy

No comments: