Monday, June 22, 2009

Move forward Monday

Introducing the NEW Stampin Up In Colors for 2009-2010 catalog! Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Dusty Durango. Yes, interesting names, huh? They are very bold and bright this time around. But what about the colors? What do you think? Which is your favorite of the bunch? (my fav - see my name) The new Stampin Up catalog comes out on July 1st! You can view it online on that day. The catalog was coming out every 6 months and now with this catalog it will be yearly. So happy about that! Have a magical day! Cindy

2 comments:

mkc said...

I love them all see you guys real soon

Anonymous said...

Love them all but Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry are close to the colors in my bead room. I like seeing what you do with them.
Pat