Friday, July 31, 2009

Festive Friday in July!


Christmas in July! The last day of July but still July! I saw this cute idea on Splitcoaststampers and had to case it! Maureen and I made this card together and it was so fun to create. I love how it looks like the snowman pieces are floating in the globe!
This retired stamp set is one of my all time favorites! It is called Cold Play. Colors are Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue and Real Red. The circle is 3 3/8" diameter. The bottom of the globe is 2 x 3 3/8" then corner round on the top corners. We put them together and then added the ribbon before placing of the card. I might add some glitter in the globe part later.

Today is Megan's open house at MIDDLE school! We will get to meet her teachers and get the low down of what this year will hold for our tween. OY!

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: