Monday, July 13, 2009

Sharing my Expo Experience

Sorry I have been MIA, but it is so worth the wait! I have sooooo much to show you over the next few weeks. On Friday, I went with two fabulous scrapbooking friends to the Atlanta Scrapbooking Expo at the Gwinnett Civic Center. It was an OVERLOAD of stamping, scrapbooking, crafts and more. This is Kim, me and Rayna at the end of our 7 hour day at the Expo. This is what we made. Scrapbook pages and cards were all make-n-takes for $5.00 or less/free to make there. This is what I bought there. The Stampin Up ladies there had retired papers and stamps for sale, so I was in heaven to find some of the one I missed out on. Of course, we met at Archiver's so Kim and I HAD to run in and use a coupon they gave us at the expo! Heehee! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: