Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Vampire Love Story


I guess you could say that I fell hard for the love story of Bella and Edward.  I started this summer reading Twilight and New Moon and could not stop there.  I just finished the fourth book Breaking Dawn a couple of weeks ago.  That is such a long book but I finished wanting more!  Now that the New Moon movie coming out, I will have to reread it before I go see the movie once it comes out on Nov 20th. 

I made this bookmark for myself and then some to sell or give away with the book as gifts.  It is so simple to make.  It is a 1 1/4" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" or in half.  Then I took 1" square magnet photo and attached them to the inside bottom where they would meet thru the page.  Then punched out a shimmer white cardstock with the Eyelet border punch.  The hearts are punched from the heart to heart punch.  Then stamped in real red "love of a lifetime".  Perfect for this vampire love story! 

Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg got tickets to the premier on Thrs - we'll be going to see the movie then!
Monika