Sunday, December 20, 2009

4 Days til Christmas!

If you want to know two things about me, then one:  I LOVE SNOWMEN and two:  I LOVE SNOWGLOBES!  I have a collection of 30 snowglobes displayed for the holidays.  I love getting unusual ones and snowmen ones!  Hubby got me not one but THREE when he was in New York.  He said that he could not decide so he just got all of them.  One of them in New York at Christmas which is my fav!
This card is a 4.25x4.25 which is a cute card size to work with.  I used Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Kraft cardstock.  The Christmas Punch snowflakes stamp done on the background in versamark.  I sponged with Soft Suede on the Kraft and used the ticket corner punch.  The snowmen are from the The More the Merrier Hostess Set stamped in Soft Suede on punched out 1 3/4" circle and colored in using the ink markers.  Merry Christmas is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and punched out with the Word Window and Modern Label Punches. 

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: