Friday, December 18, 2009

6 Days til Christmas!

Here is the invitation that I made for my office Cookie Exchange that was to be on Saturday which now has moved to Tuesday due to scheduling conflicts. When I saw the stamp set Sweet Season in the catalog, I knew it would be perfect for the invitation.  However, I was not sure what I was going to do.  Then I found this blogger's sample here:  Nat's sweet-season set  So I love how she made this pocket card and I was off to make with my version of it.  I used Real Red, Soft Suede, Merry Moments DS paper and of course the Sweet Season stamp set. The ribbon is vanilla satin 1/4" ribbon that I have had forever.  I think it was in a bunch of ribbon from my mom that she used 25 years ago.  The card pulls out and there is where I handwrote the details of the party with the Soft Suede and Real Red Markers.

Have a magical day!
Back tomorrow on the weekend with much more holiday cards and more!
Cindy

No comments: