Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Celebration Weekend it was!

What a great celebration weekend we had here at the Schusters!  I want to share just some pictures of our fun-filled dual birthday celebration! 


My daughter Megan turned 12 on Sunday!  We had taken her and some of her friends to Dave and Buster's for lunch and games earlier in the week.  Then I took her shopping on Saturday for clothes and dinner out later.  On her birthday, I made a big breakfast and gave her the Justin Bieber CD that she was dying to get!  I can not believe she is offically 12!  It goes by too fast!
One year away from the "teen" years! :o(

On Sunday, we also celebrated my Mother-in-law, Sylvia's big birthday.  Yes, they were born on the same day!  My BIL, SIL, Hubby and I took her to The Melting Pot in Midtown Atlanta for a lovely dinner with just adults.  We ate and ate til we could eat no more.  The chocolate fondue was the best!


The big surprise for her was when hubby and I took her to Centennial Park in downtown Atlanta to see the Christmas lights.  The weather was cool but perfect for walking around and then by surprise we ended up taking a horse carriage ride around Atlanta!  What a great ending for a perfect celebration!

Back tomorrow with a creation!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took a horse carriage ride around Atlanta once - the night my husband proposed to me!
A memorable night for sure...
Monika