Friday, December 11, 2009

Festive Friday

Well, everyday from now til the end of the year is festive!  I will be posting all the Christmas cards and projects that I have made so far.  So get ready for some holiday wows!
This stamp called Dasher was the biggest hit of the year!  At just 8.95, he was a steal! And then you saw him everywhere on Splitcoaststampers and Stampin Up blogs! Here is the first of many cards that I made with him.  I used Old Olive, Real Red and Chocolate Chip for the colors.  The snowflakes on the background stamped in VersaMark are Serene Snowflakes stamp set from the holiday mini.  I added a mini red rhinestone to Dasher's nose to turn him into Rudolph.  The sentiment Merry Christmas from Christmas Greetings stamp set is stamped in Craft White Ink.  Very simple and clean card which is my style I guess.
















Very busy weekend ahead as we have our Church's Senior Youth Christmas Celebration and Advent Rehearsal.  Hope to fit in some Christmas shopping to check off some the my list!  Oh yeah, some friends coming over Sunday to scrap and create! Can not wait!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: