Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Allison did it!

I forgot to show you all the card that my mini-me Allison made for her sister's birthday.  She came to me and said that she wanted to make a birthday card for Megan.  So I showed her my cards and she selected my card shown in the first picture.  Then she went into her bedroom where she has a desk and a 3 drawer bin with all her own scrapbook supplies.  Allison came back and forth to my studio to get punches and more paper and brads.  She thought of the colors that Megan loves and went with this plaid paper she had. This is what that very mini-me created!  I was so proud of her and I was jealous of her color combo as well.  :o)










Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got such a giggle out of your description of the process, Cindy... and what a talent! Love it. Pat