Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MDS make Disney look good!

Here is the second My Digital Studio page I made.  I had these Disney pictures on my laptop and used them to make this page.  I used background designer paper in Kiwi Kiss and then matted the photos in Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie.  I used the circle punches option to create the Mickey ears.  This was my learning part in this page.  How to use the punches to make character or shapes and then fill in the colors. I then added the buttons in Bermuda Bay.  I am really enjoying the MDS program!  I started the Simply MDS online class yesterday with Heather Summers.  She is showing us how to use the program and viedo tips for the next 20 days for $20.00.  So you will be seeing some more MDS pages and items.  I love the challenges she gives too!

Have a magical day!
Cindy

I made some changes to this page after learning more about MDS tricks and tips. And I love it even more!

No comments: