Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wacky Wednesday on MDS

I wanted to show my first complete project from Simply My Digital Studio class. I am learning so much about the program thru this class by Heather.  It really is so easy to use!  Know what else is easy? Downloading MDS projects to my blog are very easy to do so plan to see lots of them!

This page is when we went to Disney in Sept 09 and Alexa, my BFF's daughter, went on the zipline by HERSELF at the age of 3!  You can click on the picture to read the details of the ride.  What a great memory!
In this lesson, Heather showed us how to add pictures and then change the opacity to get a faded look.  I also made the background paper of Summer Sun and toned it down 10%.  That gave me another shade of yellow. In another video she did, she taught how to add designer paper and embellishments to size them for the page. 
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: