Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Color RENOVATION


Stampin Up is changing their color families to keep up with the trends in colors. At first, I was puzzled and a little distraught but then excited! They did away with 30 colors but they brought back some of my favorite in colors from the past years. Like Baha Breeze, Riding Hood Red and more! But once I reorganized my magazine holders that hold my 8.5 x 11 cardstock, I was HOOKED! The colors look so great together and they make more sense to me being in these new collections.  I also did my ink pads in the above pattern of colors so I can get use to this new order.
I also got one each of the new colors that are being added to the collections because I am a SU demo. I am loving the new Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler and Early Expresso and Cajun Craze!!! Right after I sorted my cardstock and ink pads in the new collections, I just had to create a card to show the NEW collections off! Some of the them came easy and some were hard to get ALL 10 colors on one card! Over the next four days, I will show you the cards and the new collection colors. Color Renovation Launch date: July 1st, 2010!
And yes, here are those 30 colors that are retiring and they are going fast!  SU has already sold out of the Sage Shadow.  Crap! I did not get that color in time!  I will miss Close to Cocoa, Orchid Opulence, Summer Sun, Sage Shadow, Brillant Blue and Taken with Teal.  (tear for each)  I ordered two of each cardstock to have as no other new colors are even close to these colors.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: