Friday, July 2, 2010

Do you see the MDS?

I saw this cased card on someone's blog but I forgot to put down the name and all I could find was the name Kasia.  Forgive me!  I took my Black on Whisper White Friends 24-7 image from the MDS (yesterday's post) and cut it into 2.5"x4" pieces.  I used Real Red on top card and Old Olive on the bottom card.  I stamped the Upsy Daisy image in Basic Black. I left these with no sentiment so that I could put a stamped Thank You and Happy Birthday in an oval or modern label punch at the bottom right corner.
So today I finally got my Stampin Up 2010-2011 Catalog and sat down to view it.  As I was drooling over it, Howard kept doing the cha-ching with each of my oohs and aahs.  Oh yeah, he is right about that!  :o)
Have a magical day!
p.s. do you like my signature?  It is a work in progress. Got the idea from my friend Monika.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's me that gave you that idea! It's so much fun to share ideas and check our your blog!
Monika