Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Day of August - get well wishes

What have I been up to?  Let's see...lot of work, school open houses, church meetings, church activities, dance classes, cleaning the house, having my van fixed so driving my Dad's truck for the past two weeks, and more.  I have not had much time to create new goodies or even take photos of the things that I did finish like my Disney Christmas Scrapbook and more cards.  I hope that once September rolls in tomorrow then I can set some goals and get them done.  One of them is my blog and getting back to posting on a regular basis which also goes with taking time to create some new things.  Also Heather Summers is having a new MDS online class so I am sure to show you all of my work from that. The SU Holiday Mini comes out tomorrow and I have so many things on my wish list that I do not know where to begin.  Which reminds me to place my order ASAP!
Well, I do have one more card that I forgot to show you.  Colors are Certainly Celery and Rich Razzleberry and a little Elegant Eggplant. Simple layout and one I used often.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: