Friday, August 13, 2010

My GREAT idea!

Sorry for the late post today, I had a last minute doctor's appt this morning.  All is ok.
Here is what I came up with!  I had this travel tote for embellishments and love having all my embellishments in one place and it also travel with me to scrap/stamp weekends.  I selected colors from my favorite Brights collection from SU: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.  I used the tutorial from eighteen25 on yesterday's post.  I used Base Camp Cricut to cut my letters.
Then I discovered that I could use the Tab punch to make the ribbon holders!  I punched out that cardboard backing on the DSP paper packs.  You can see below the store bought floss holders and the ones I made.  I love how the ribbons looks all uniform and in color order.  I have two ribbon containers - one for SU ribbons and one for misc brand ribbons.
Here are the rest of the containers with the outside and inside.  You can click on any picture to enlarge.
Check back Monday to see how I added some pizazz to the carrier that matches the containers.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: