Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MDS Disney Trip page 1

I have been working on My Digital Studio lately and getting our latest Disney trip scrapped.  Stampin Up is offering discounts on their printing individual pages starting Oct 19th, so I want to get these pages done to get them printed asap!
The layout is courteous of Heather's last MDS online class.  Great for a real scrapbook page as well! The rectangles measure 2 3/4" x 3 1/2".  Colors are Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point and Wild Wasibi with Basic Black. Fonts are CK Ali and A Red Bucket. Punches used are Star, Scallop border and corners.  I was so excited to find a fireworks stamp on the program!  This page was done in 20 minutes and is why I love MDS so much!
Jory's faces just make me giggle with delight!  He will be two years old soon and he is such a ham!  His mama is my best friend.  (miss you all)
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: