Friday, November 12, 2010

A scrapbooking miracle!

My Disney Vero Beach Trip 2010 Scrapbook is done!  I have it finished and in the book within 2 months of the trip!  That is a miracle, my friends!  And it is all thanks to My Digital Studio by Stampin Up!
I have been working on it thru Heather Summers MDS2 online class and just a few other nights while watching TV with my husband.  Then I finally took the plunge and got them printed thru Stampin Up.  I can not tell you how excited I was when I saw that flat package of 20 pages at my front door!  As I opened the package and began to look thru them page by page, my heart was filled with joy! Til I hit page 15, what the $^&!%#*&#@!  I could not see the journaling and the dsp printed was wrong.  Then page 18 was shrunk even more then the bleed areas said it would.  So I called SU to tell them of my dilemna.  The customer service guy was very nice but totally did not understand my problem.  So I solved it myself and I will show you that next week.
So here is my opening page of the trip.  It is traditional of me to start any Disney trip scrapbook with a schedule of our days.  Then I remember all what we did each day and it also provides me with a layout for the scrapbook pages.
You can go to http://mydigitalstudio.net/profile/CindySchuster and see all the other pages and more of my MDS projects at the SU MDS website.  It is open to all customers and demos. 
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: