Friday, January 28, 2011

Check out my new blog look!

I had this idea to change my blog for the new year of 2011.  I finally got the "umf" I needed when I recently purchased some new My Digital Studio downloads.  The background comes from the 2011 Notable Desktop DSP and Vintage Overlays.  Also you will see the Antique Brads and the Decorative Label.  I was inspired by the layout from the blog header on So Shelli here: soshelli.com  She is the CEO of Stampin Up! and I love that she blogs too! 
I went a little further and changed the font, color of background and many other things on my blog.  You could say that I added some color to the daily picture that you stop by each day to see.  I hope you enjoy it and if you do, please let me know in the comments.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

mkc said...

Looks great!!!! Talk to you soon.

Maureen C.