Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Christmas Stockings

I am completely embarrassed. I took picture of these Holiday Mini card swap RIGHT before I mailed them off. I JUST noticed that the adorable jingle bell and linen thread bow are MISSING! It WAS there I promise! And now I do not have that card anymore. Bummed.
But I wanted to show you the cool trick on this card.  I used the Textured Impressions Embossing folder called Snow Burst (I love it more then last year's snowflake embossing folder) and I just embossed the top half and bottom half of the layer. Tip - I put a sharpie marker line on the folder to know where to place my paper each time. The sentiment fits right in that area perfectly. I used the new Hand-Penned Holidays stamp set from the Holiday Mini. Beautiful set! A must have! The stocking were made with the new Stocking Builder Punch and Stitched Stockings stamp set also from the Holiday Mini. Colors are Crumb Cake, Baha Breeze and Early Espresso. The silver jingle bell (Holiday Mini too!) with a linen thread bow where attached at the top of the stocking. You can see the glue dot there. Go figure!
Better ask Jill if they got there all in one piece! How embarrassing!
Have a great day!
Cindy

No comments: