Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Babies Shower Tag

When I was asked to make some MDS projects, I had to make a baby shower tag. This tag was inspired by Stampin Up's Shelli's daughter Shanna as she is having twins - one boy and one girl. She had just announced that she was having twins with a sweet Christmas postcard. You see more and more twins these days and even I have twin nephews!
I used the Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper #123136 and the Aviary stamp brush set #124476.  The letter are punch alpha filled with the dsp too. I was really happy how these turned out. 
To make the back of the tag, here is a simple tip to get the ribbon to line up perfectly with the front. You want to click in the ribbon and then Copy it. Now move to the back on the tag and go to Edit and then Paste in Place. Now it will be exactly in the same place as the front ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Cindy

No comments: