Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Finished

Here is the Easter page from Friday's Blog Hop post all completed. And true to my word, I did make some changes to the page. Once the picture was placed in the photo box that darn cute bunny just did not look good there on layered on the photo. So I shrinked him down and placed him on the top next to the title. I changed some of the flowers to Melon Mambo which matches Alli's dress. I also added the Blushing Bride pleated ribbon.  I had to make a "white out" on part of the ribbon with a square punch filled with the same striped Whisper White dsp. You know "white out"? That is the correction fluid that you used on typewriter and when writing in pen. That is just my new term in MDS. Heehee!
Overall I love how it turned out and it will be a nice page right next to my April 2012 album page that I have in the works right now.
Have a great day!
Cindy

No comments: