Friday, August 17, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Summer Fun!

Our summer was a busy one, that is for sure! But the one day that stands out was our day trip to the zoo with my nephews for their birthdays. It was super hot but we got annual passes so we will be back there with them in cooler temperatures.
I got a chance to use the Back to School Kit for this summer of fun page. I love the whole kit! I added the Nursery Alphabet Images of the animals that we saw at the zoo. The title and arrows are from the Epic Overlays download. The font in the text is called Tangerine. I really loved the look of the handwritten chalk look that I got with them. The photo layout is also one of the new photo layouts on MDS2.  Another bonus on the upgrade to MDS2.
Off to prep for my MDS Club class tomorrow! Can not wait to see all the ladies! More info on our Introduction to MDS2 class and MDS Digi Crop Nites will be coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week! If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

5 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Oooooh! Fun at the Zoo! I LOVE it! And I love the different colors on your ZOO title too! :)

Rochelle said...

I love this page Cindy! Everything about it is FUN!

Kimberly said...

SERIOUSLY love the little animals that you added and all the bright colors. Great layout.

A Stamper's Journey said...

I love this page. Great way to use all those animal pics we take every time we visit the zoo. I love how engaging it is. Makes me want to go:-)

Cori Kozak said...

I LOVE this Cindy! The title really stands out and I love the little parade of animals - too cute!