Friday, January 11, 2013

My Creative Journal

 
Everyone loves a challenge, right?  The most recent MDS.net challenge was to design a Creative Journal for yourself to use in the new year. I absolutely love making journals! I made a few for this past season as gifts (see them HERE and HERE) and the quality thru Stampin Up Printing is incredible!  I saw this quote and it was perfect for how it lines up with my goals for 2013.  I was able to find the several stamp images with the Global Search in MDS2. GLOBAL SEARCH VIDEO I did use the add a text to a freeform line technique which you can see here TEXT ON A PATH VIDEO .  The back is simply the stamp overlay and with the Stampin UP and MDS logos.
And now that the journals are just $19.99, I will be sending this off to print for myself. I have a birthday coming up so I am treating myself to kicking off 2013 and all my bright dreams!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love it, Cindy. Inspiring to look at it.