Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Recapping the month of June...

 Welcome back to the MDS Blog Hop! This second posting of the month is all about "what we are working on". While I have been quite active in the digital aspect of scrapbooking, I have been taking some time to create with all my "realistic" materials from Stampin Up. I hope to get some pictures taken and downloaded to share on my blog too. 
June is a busy month. Summer school vacation has started, Vacation Bible School, my youngest daughter's birthday and then Father's Day and my husband's birthday. All really good times as a family! So this page was inspired from the later half of the month - my hubs! I am loving the colors in this! The pop of colors with the Very Vanilla and Black. I used Fan Fair Digital Disc Download and DSP which I can not remember at the moment. The fun part was the splatter! (using lots of splatter lately) I colored the splats with the color tool. Have you tried the splatter stamp? You really should!
THANKS for stopping by our blog hop today! Quite a mixture of things - pages, cards....
You can always check this our past creations on our Pinterest Page HERE!
Start hopping below and be sure to see all 8 of us!
Comments make us girls blush and smile, so please leave one if you can!
Rochelle is out for just this week and the awesome Kimberly is leaving the hop :(
SO looking for a few new faces next month for your viewing!
Want to join our MDS Blog Hop Design Team?

No comments: