Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Stampin Up Artisan Journey


 
I found out on Friday June 29th that I was selected as one of Stampin UP's Top 20 Artisan Finalist this year! I was dancing like a teenager around the living room. My family thought I had lost it. LOL Then over the next two weeks, I got to know each of these CRAZY talented and SUPER sweet ladies. All deserving of Artisan Design Team for their kindness and talent. We were able to meet for an Artisan card swap as shown above. Love these ladies!
 
Top Row: (L to R) Wendy Weixler, Jennifer Timko, Mercedes Weber, Dani Dziama, Connie Collins, Elizabeth Price, Cathy Casey, Kaitlyn Zumbach, Erica Cerwin, Jane Lee. Bottom Row: Breelin Renwick, Amy O'Neill, Alanna Wharf, Julie Warnick, Cindy Schuster, Cathy Caines, Jeanna Bohanon, Melissa Stout. Not Pictured: Becky Cowley & Dara Gloden.
 
I will be posting next week our swaps over the 5 days Mon-Fri. They are AWESOME SAUCE!
 
Then came Friday July 19th....I was a BIG ball of nerves ALL day as we were to find out on stage that night at the Awards Event. I could not believe that my name got called!
I AM ON THE 2013 ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM! 
Tears started flowing and I was in shock! I never win anything!!! Seriously!
 
Here we all are: (L to R) Mercedes Weber, Jeanna Bohanon, Cathy Caines, Erica Cerwin, Connie Collins, Jane Lee, Becky Cowley, ME, Jennifer Timko and Alanna Wharf with CEO/Cofounder of Stampin Up Shelli Gardner.
I will be sharing my Artisan entry projects on an Artisan Top 20 Finalists Blog Hop in August so come back to see them! I love each one and was very proud to create them. I also was a little sad to leave them in Salt Lake City. I had to go over and say goodbye to them before the Gathering place closed. Pathetic, huh?
 
I also will be creating for the Design Team and posting our creations on here monthly/weekly and Pinterest starting in August. My first box of goodies will arrive any day now! So excited to see what comes in it!
 
THANK YOU to ALL my demonstrator sisters and BESTIES 
for standing by my side with love, support and cheering me on!
Special thanks to my friend Monika for all you did to help me get here!
Hugs to my upline Wendy who asked me last Convention what I wanted to do and said YOU CAN DO IT!  I DID!
MY DREAM CAME TRUE!
Thanks for stopping by and reading my good news!
 
Cindy

 
 

2 comments:

stampinjul said...

So proud of you, Cindi! What an accomplishment! You so deserved it!

Katherine said...

Wow Cindy - Congratulations! You must still be so thrilled! Yay!