Monday, September 9, 2013

Butterfly Bundle Special

 Have you ever made a shaker card? I was inspired by my friend and fellow Artisan Design Team Member Jeanna Bohanon to give it a go! I was also inspired by the new Butterfly Bundle Special that is going on right now. Check it out below or see the link HERE. Those butterflies make me happy!
 
So make sure to get in on our current offer: bundle and save 15 percent on this butterfly stamp set and punch between August 29-September 30, 2013!
Bundle ItemDescriptionRetail Price15% Savings PriceAmount Saved!
135311Butterfly Bundle (Clear-Mount)Papillion Potpourri Clear Mount
Stamp Set Bitty Butterfly Punch
$30.90 US
$39.90 CA
$26.27 US
$33.92 CA
$4.63 US
$5.99 CA
135312
Butterfly Bundle (Wood-Mount)Papillion Potpourri Wood-Mount
Stamp Set Bitty Butterfly Punch
$34.90 US
$44.90 CA
$29.67 US
$38.17 CA
$5.23 US
$6.74 CA

Do you not love that Dot paper? You can find it in the Holiday Catalog in a paper stack! Click HERE to see it!  The color combo is Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay. The tag and Baker's Twine comes from the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 

2 comments:

Becky Cowley said...

Cindy, this card is so awesome, I love it!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Cindy!!!! I actually LOVE this card! Thanks to the polka dots and the fact that I could have control over the scary butterflies! LOL - Seriously FUN card!!!