Thursday, September 12, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Let us make some home decor!

 WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together over the past two years to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio. These ladies are ridiculously talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a theme selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. We have lots of fun MDS themes coming up as the holidays are soon here!
Ok, back to our theme this hop....Home Decor - such as a frameable for holiday or everyday with a template or design your own like a favorite quote or saying. Make it even hybrid! There is a lot that you can do with that, right?  Even the Stampin' UP MDS team has made some great downloads lately with frameables in the home décor occasions section! Check it out HERE!
 I spend hours and hours each week at my office desk, so why not spread that home décor into the office?  My boss is totally ok with it as well.  I used the template pages from the Happy Things Pocket Cards download which is a bargain at $5.95. I had to add just a very few things cause I thought the all the images and quotes were perfect for my work productivity. I printed them at home on Whisper White cardstock.  Now this is my view each day. I may add a few more photos to the mix but overall I love it! It makes me HAPPY!
 


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 
Continue hopping to Cori #3 and be sure to leave some love notes (comments) 
for each of these super talented ladies! 

3 comments:

stampinjul said...

I like this idea! I bet you don't really need to be reminded to "Be Awesome" though!

Wendie Waldman said...

Love these cards and what you've done with them. I have mine printed and cut out and will be sending them to my step-daughter to use with her boys - put in their lunches, under their plate, on their desks, to say I Love You!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.