Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Artisan Wednesday WOW - Another Thank YOU


Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our October box of Stampin' UP products from the 2013 Holiday Catalog! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out my card and matching envelope! 
(Jennifer Timko made our October edition of Blog Hop Buttons!)
 
 The products in this next box reflect Thanksgiving, being Thankful, and Fall! I would like to start with a card that was inspired by the Envelope Punch Board! I used one sheet of the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper to make the envelope first. The lighter side is just perfect to write an address on while giving a darker color contrasting inside of the envelope. (There is more than one pattern of this particular DSP like that) Then I took the remaining strip of DSP to make a card. I used the Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Soft Sky cardstock. Added a paper doily, a strip of the same darker DSP and the Linen Ribbon. I stamped in Chocolate Chip ink with the Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set.
I LOVE THAT STAMP SET!  MUST...GET.... IT.....NOW!
I then finished in off with a Very Vintage Designer Button and Linen Thread. I love the softness of the colors for a everyday thank you for someone special.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this very simple card inspires you today!
 Cindy 
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!
 
Also I am a Guest Blogger on MyDigitalStudio.net today!!!! Come see my Thankful Wood Blocks:
They are super easy to make and add to your Thanksgiving décor!

11 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

On Cindy, you out did yourself this time. I truly love it. Love that its on a diagonal and that you added a doily!

Connie Collins said...

I agree with Cathy...what a great card! And a matching envelope...FANCY!

Mercedes Weber said...

Be U Tea Ful!

Alanna said...

I love the soft pretty colors you used here! Fabulous job!

Wendie Waldman said...

So pretty - great use of the DSP and love all the texture.

Late Blooming said...

Some one just informed me they don't want "Thank You " on the outside of their card. They can write it inside themselves. Well I never thought of that. lol Your card is really pretty. thank you for your talent.

Becky Cowley said...

Oh Cindy, this card is so elegant and gorgeous! BTW, I LOVE your post on MDS, those decorated wood blocks are fabulous! I will be making myself a few!!!

LIFESTYLE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Barton said...

Very pretty!

Stacy said...

Cindy - this card is gorgeous and thank you for making something vintage that is accessible to crafters like myself to replicate! Love it!

Monika Davis said...

Love this card Cindy!
Monika