Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Artisan Wedneday Wow - Pop & Place Special


Welcome back to an extra special Artisan Wednesday WOW! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you go come check out how I made this card and a gift card holder with the Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags and Stamps!


 I wanted to show you how you can take this kit to make other items with it. I started with a simple card. I love the traditional color combo of the tags...red and green specifically Real Red and Old Olive. The background embossing comes from the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Folder.



For this cute gift card holder, I took one of the chevron Tag a Bag Gift bags, folded it and sewed a zip zag stitch right thru it to make pockets. Everything else you see is in the Pop & Place kit besides the ribbons. See the silver clip? I took an Old Olive Simply Styled Embellishments and took the bow off of it so hold the gift card in the pocket.  I love the top note piece to pull out and write a special note to my friend. 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

6 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

Yup - super cute!! Love them!!

Connie Collins said...

Such a great card and I just love the gift card holder!

Jen Timko said...

So great! That bag holder is adorable! Love how you accented it with the ribbon!

Wendie Waldman said...

Creative & cute!

Mercedes Weber said...

Wow! That gift bag is Adorable!

Alanna said...

seriously LOVE both of these! Amazing Cindy!