Monday, December 9, 2013

MDS Monday Sketch #44 Challenge

 The idea was to use a flourish on the background of the card. I went right into the Global Search and did a search for the key word "Flourish" and this chalk stamp image from Snowy Soiree download grabbed my attention. The rest of the card built from there. The Sentitment is from Baby's First Christmas download. I did some coloring to remove the ornament 2013 image from this stamp image to just get the words. The background dots is from Hello World download, another baby themed download. Do not let those themed downloads get by you! Very versatile!


You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

3 comments:

beth rush said...

I really like how you use the frame in your background!

Tami Hewlett said...

I love the way you used non- traditional stamp brushes. This is a really unique, pretty card.

Heidi Baks said...

Thanks for using all those hidden little jems for your project! I love that chalk-style frame, and I have that download!