Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Artisan Wow - Project Life Cards

 Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are continuing on with our May box of Stampin' UP products!  I have some more Project Life® by Stampin Up® stuff to show you today! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my trio of simply made Project Life® by Stampin Up® cards!

It really could not be simpler to make cards from the Project Life® Card Collections! They have alot of fun sayings and images! I rounded the corners with the Project Life® with the Project Life Round Corner Punch. Added a layer of cardstock behind the piece and rounded the corners too. Added some ribbon or washi tape taggies. Then stamped with the Project Life Day to Day Stamp Set and the Project Life Point & Click Stamp Set. I used the wooden arrow from the Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack as well as some Essentials Wooden Elements pieces. I also love that you can stamp or color right on them!
For the gal or guy that is turning 40 soon!  I will probably say something on the inside like "40 is picture perfect on you! Happy Birthday!"
For the person who just needs a reminder that it is MAY and that you needed to say HI! I would probably write inside something like "Time is flying by this year!" and fill in with some details of the first 5 months of 2014.
For the person who I will be seeing on the weekend! I might say something on the inside like "I can wait to see you on Friday!"

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to make and send a card today!
Cindy
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

5 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, your cards are adorable!

Alanna said...

These are adorable.. I especially love the Hello 40! Smart use of all of these!

Wendie Waldman said...

Love what you've done with these cards - fun!

Becky Cowley said...

WOW! Cindy, these cards are so amazingly awesome!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very fun ideas!