Monday, October 27, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #88

My sweet friend and amazing MDS guru Jeanna created this week's challenge for us over on MDS Monday Blog! I love that she said to go with LOTS of layers and embellishments which is so not me. I also played with the new tip I shared last Thursday HERE. The Days to Remember download is what I use mostly with this page. The leaf punches come from the Wonderfall download. It was lots of fun to make this page and I love the layout for many pages yet to come!

Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday November 1st @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! MDS Masters and I made it with MDS Monday runner ups are announced every week. 

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love the soft colors on your page, and how well they work for fall. I also love that you used your burlap leaf again! :)