Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sheltering Tree - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are just starting on our March 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of more brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this 2nd week...
I am truly blessed. I am blessed because I have wonderful, caring, sweet friends all over the world! I love my friends and they each mean so much to me!

I immediately wanting to use this beautiful stamp set called Sheltering Tree. The tree reminds me of spring cherry blossoms and therefore Blushing Bride was my go to color. I paired it with Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Mossy Meadow. The bottom layer of blossoms was just stamped ink to paper. Then I stamped it again and got out my Blushing Bride Embossing Powder to emboss that layered. Did you know that the new ink pads can hold embossing powder? Stampin' UP CEO Shelli did it on a video and I HAD to try it! It works!!! I like how it adds dimension to the tree. The envelope flap is dry embossed with the Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for just an added touch.
It is great when you can make a matching gift box with just a few items! Did you see that White Jute Ribbon in the Occasions Catalog? It makes such a pretty bow for a gift box. I took a 12x12 piece of Sahara Sand and use my Gift Box Punch Board. I love this size of box! Perfect to hold a little gift for a dear friend. I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch to make my tag. Love that the larger pearls and Blushing Bride rosette trim are available in the Artisan Embellishment Kit!

I hope this inspire you!!!
Thank you my friends for always stopping by and leaving comments when you do! 
They truly make my day!
Cindy
You saw my creative twin, Becky Cowley before me with her adorable cards and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

3 comments:

Teneale Williams said...

Oh goodness, how effective does it look with the blossoms stamped twice.

Wendie Waldman said...

Absolutely beautiful and so true.

Michelle Gleeson said...

Stunning. I love the color combination it is so striking. You have inspired me to pullout my blu