Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Floral Wings for Connie - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Stampin' UP Global Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just starting on our June 2015 box from Stampin' UP. 
This box was FULL of more BRAND NEW products 
from the Stampin' UP 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!!!!! 
 You do not want to miss any of the projects this week! We are showcasing our Facebook projects on the fabulous host stamp sets that you can get with Stampin Rewards! There are five great stamp sets to choose from! Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my Stampin Rewards host project inspired by Connie for this 3rd week...
Happy Birthday, Everyone Wood-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
I used the stamp set called Floral Wings for my card. This is a great set for two step stamping! You stamp the butterfly in Crumb Cake ink and then stamp the flowers in Watermelon Wonder and finishing the leaves in Cucumber Crush. Just use the Bold Butterfly Framelits to cut it out! I added the layer of Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack on the card base. I also used another host stamp set called Happy Birthday, Everyone for the saying. I stamped it in Whisper White and embossed with White Embossing Powder on Basic Black cardstock. I love the black mixed with the Cucumber Crush green! So striking I think! Totally Connie....

I made this card for my wonderful friend and last year's ADT teammate Connie Collins! It reminds me of her style and how completely talented she is! She has been thru some struggles in the past few months and I truly admire her strength and faith thru it all. I wanted to send her a card to remind her how AMAZING I think she is!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you! 
Be sure to check it out on Stampin' UP's Facebook page on Friday! Leave a comment and share with others too!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

2 comments:

Mercedes Weber said...

Aww love this & love that you're encouraging our dear friend in her difficult season! You're a Sweetie~

Connie Collins said...

I just opened my mailbox and found this beautiful card. I love the fact that you not only thought of me, but took the time to send it to me along with an encouraging note. You are an amazing woman, talented designer, and wonderful friend! Love & Thanks! Connie